Our Client is a global leader in media intelligence and social analytics SaaS solutions – helping to bridge the gap between Public Relations, Communications, and Marketing departments with an all-in-one solution powered by AI-driven insights. Over 30,000 of the world’s most respected brands rely on our client to help inform their marketing & communications strategies and executive decision making. With over 55 offices and 2,000 employees worldwide, they are a truly global partner offering best-in-class support through their local customer success teams.
They have approached my to help them find their next Customer Success Lead in Hong Kong leading a team of three Account Managers based in Greater China. The position will report directly to the Vice President of Greater China and will be based in Hong Kong and require Cantonese / Mandarin language capabilities.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Develop and implement strategies to retain and grow key enterprise accounts
- Lead a team of individual contributors such as Account Managers and Account Associates
- Drive Account Planning to ensure retention, upsells and cross sell opportunities are managed appropriately
- Manage enterprise clients directly as well as support the team to grow their territory
- Drive, manage and attain revenue goals
- Recruit, hire and onboard top talent onto your team
- Partner with other customer-facing functions to develop strategies and execute plans that maximize growth, customer retention, and account expansion.
- 7-10 years of experience in account management (2 of which in a lead/management position)
- Background in a Saas managing key accounts in Greater China
- Ability to forecast accurately and provide timely updates to senior leadership on sales targets
- Professional proficiency in English and Mandarin (Cantonese highly regarded)