Our client are a 6 year old company that are changing the world with their innovative RevOps services and solutions. They are one of few technology solutions providers that simply understand how to simplify, transform and activate your Revenue Operations practices. They are working with global clients to help fix and build their revenue engine including marketing automation, CRM/Sales Ops and Finance.
They are currently experiencing incredible growth and are on the look for an APAC GM Sales to join the team to drive new business by nurturing and converting leads to create new opportunities leveraging the most advanced technology tools and sales techniques. Although starting as an individual contributor, this role will eventually move into a leadership role, building out a success sales team across APAC.
Role and responsibilities:
- Conduct full cycle sales development activities including lead generation and qualification, run client calls & product demos, overcome objectives, lead proposals and handle negotiation
- Understand client’s business and industry challenges and guide them on our clients value and how their world-class services can optimize their business strategy and unlock new revenue opportunities
- Be informed of product developments and industry trends
- Partner with management on sales forecasts, opportunity identification, resolving challenges and providing recommendations
- Exceed your quarterly targets – Pipeline, revenue and activity
- Demonstrated experience in achieving sales targets
- 5 + years of successful B2B sales (preferably in a SaaS/MarTech environment)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills – you are clear and concise
- Ability to negotiate with senior level clients
- Ability to work to monthly and quarterly targets in a high-pressure environment