Our client is an innovative global fintech organisation, enabling businesses to create digital-first decisioning solutions. Over the years they have quickly become a leading provider of decisioning and analytics products for FinTechs, financial institutions, and payment providers across the globe.
This newly created role will be reporting into the APAC General Manager. The candidate will own a specific territory and have assigned accounts and will be responsible for all aspects of renewals, upsells, account management, and customer success planning. The role drives overall satisfaction for direct & indirect customers including reporting and analytics of revenue impact tied to client success, client testimonials, and client references.
- Be the lead managing key customers & strategic partners in the APAC region.
- Provide ongoing strategy and thought leadership that drive high value / high impact for the business through on boarding of and continuous engagement with customers & partners.
- Craft strategic solution proposals including business objectives, KPI metrics and ROI models.
- Collaborate with Sales Executives regarding upsell, cross sell new product features, metrics and professional services.
- Collaborate with Director of Professional Services regarding monthly PS revenue forecast
- Manage all aspects of contract renewals.
- Track and report on client health to identify and take action against potential churn events.
- Escalate product or support issues as needed and manage communication with the client.
- Regular travel to client and partner markets required.
- 5+ years experience in account management/customer success of Enterprise Software in the FSI/FinTech verticals
- An understanding of SaaS products, specifically in the Financial Services/Banking/Fintech verticals, from both a business and technology perspective.
- Demonstrated ability to build strong client relationships resulting in increased customer satisfaction and increased revenue through contract renewals and upselling professional services.
- Excellent communication skills, including issue tracking, triaging, and crisis management.
- Ability to communicate with internal and external customers and all levels of management.
- Ability to understand and manage client expectations effectively.
- Strong technical knowledge/understanding and ability to communicate technical issues to the business stakeholders.